Return to Index  

New Disco problems

August 23 2011 at 8:52 AM
Tony J.  (Login sandog)
YF

Got a new discovery .22 last week.I filled it to 2000 psi from my scuba tank and tried and fired three shots off the back deck. Put the rifle away, and when I looked at the gauge the next day, it appeared as though all the remaining air had leaked out. I had ordered a power adjuster and HDD from AoA, and when they arrived the next day, I installed them. The parts diagram that came w/ the parts wasn't that great, bur I had good diagrams from the Crosman website that I had printed out. All went well w/ the install,except the transfer port and seal fell out when I removed the Breech/barrel from the air tube. I thought I replaced them correctly, tapered end down and the stepped end up. The next day, I mounted a scope,filled to 2000 psi. and tried a few shots at my bullet trap. The shot were so weak the pellet barely made it to the trap. I had had the power adjuster screwed maybe half way out, so I turned it out a few more turns, same thing, very weak. I thought I must have reassembled it wrong but couldn't see how. Checked the rifle again the next day and all the air had leaked out again. ?????? Any suggestions?

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.