Return to Index  

Need advise

April 15 2012 at 9:07 PM
George in Idaho  (Login Gardner70)
YFOT

Need some input.

I am assembling/making a HPA discovery crosman based on the Don Cothran HPA tube & barns and Assoc Boss valve and front seal fill cap. The whole process was going very well until the final fill cap was to be installed. I Do not want to go into a long story but it seems the fill cap will not go in far enough to engage the o-ring. I am not sure if it is the threads on the tube or the possible out of round threads on the fill cap.

So to any one who has used a Don Cothran HPA tube, Did you go with stock Crosman discovery parts ? if so how did they work ?

Did you have any problems with the Don tube ? I does look very good.... to the eye.

Thanks

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.