Advice: pistol for Starling control at 10ydJune 2 2012 at 7:35 PM
|Frank S. (Login FS2020)|
We have four bird feeders in our back yard and they were being completely dominated by starlings. I've been reducing the starling population with my MRod 25. But the bird feeders are only 10 yds away, so an MRod 25 is overkill, so to speak.
I would like to find an air pistol that is almost as accurate as the MRod at 10 yards. I only need enough muzzle energy to drop a starling instantly. I know the MRod pistol would be a great choice, but it would be somewhat redundant with my MRod 25, and I don't want to spend that much money.
If anyone knows of an air pistol in the price range of $200 that would do the job, please let me know.
Thanks for your time, and your advice,
Frank aka FS2020
MRod 25 with HDD
Sam Yang 909 LH power tuned by Will Piatt
97 cu ft Great White HPA tank from Joe B.
- Springer,MSP, CO2...no problem, but PCP... (EDIT) - robert on Jun 2, 2012, 9:16 PM
- Crosman 1377c - boo on Jun 2, 2012, 9:20 PM
- This might be blasphemy but a QB-78 - Jon on Jun 4, 2012, 9:06 PM
- P-17, it works for me.,,,,n/t - Art Burciaga on Jun 6, 2012, 9:28 AM
- Re: Advice: pistol for Starling control at 10yd - TomM on Jun 7, 2012, 5:15 PM
- Re: Advice: pistol for Starling control at 10yd - TomM on Jun 7, 2012, 5:17 PM