Return to Index  

Advice: pistol for Starling control at 10yd

June 2 2012 at 7:35 PM
Frank S.  (Login FS2020)
YF12

We have four bird feeders in our back yard and they were being completely dominated by starlings. I've been reducing the starling population with my MRod 25. But the bird feeders are only 10 yds away, so an MRod 25 is overkill, so to speak.
I would like to find an air pistol that is almost as accurate as the MRod at 10 yards. I only need enough muzzle energy to drop a starling instantly. I know the MRod pistol would be a great choice, but it would be somewhat redundant with my MRod 25, and I don't want to spend that much money.
If anyone knows of an air pistol in the price range of $200 that would do the job, please let me know.
Thanks for your time, and your advice,
Best regards,
Frank aka FS2020

MRod 25 with HDD
Sam Yang 909 LH power tuned by Will Piatt
97 cu ft Great White HPA tank from Joe B.

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.