Return to Index  

ALL MARAUDER OWNERS!!!!!!! INTERESTED IN...

June 19 2012 at 7:42 PM
  (Login S200bullpup)
YF12

Just giving the heads up... We Will be offering probably the best precise, quality made BULL PUP KIT out there!! We are starting the 1st stages right now, and getting the ball rolling...The 1st numbered# series will be for the Marauder Air Rifles, (all calibers). With a Limited No#'d Series, then, a Pole will be taken, on which Airgun will be chosen for us to make a BPK for. When people get there hands on one, the quality, will surely be seen, felt, and enjoyed. As I've always said, the Word Of Mouth is the very best PR there is.

We have been making special Air Craft parts, Jet parts, Defense Systems, complex parts for over 40 years. It's about time A Quality BULL PUP KIT is made, And made available for All Marauder owners, and other airgun owners, who simply, love BULL PUP's.

Interested??? Get on the "Marauder Bull Pup Kit Client list". A 3-D CAD will be available on the upcoming WEBSITE.

If interested, contact me at leftymadrid@gmail.com
Best Regards,

Jessie

This message has been edited by S200bullpup on Jun 19, 2012 7:51 PM
This message has been edited by S200bullpup on Jun 19, 2012 7:48 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.