Return to Index  

From now through Monday evening, special for Marauder Forum Readers

July 5 2012 at 8:33 PM

(Login n6yyo)
YFOT

If you purchase a Guppy between now and Monday evening July 9th, (AND YOU MENTION THE MARAUDER FORUM) I'll inlude my new hose set-up that quick disconnects from the tank, and also allows you to also fill it at a Paintball shop. (The Guppy can always be filled from a Dive Shop).

This hose with Paintball Male on the tank for filling at PB Store and Stainless Steel Female Foster Quick Disconnects on each end is normaly $49, but is free from now through Monday.

You get everything you need to fill your airgun with the Guppy (Including both Stainless Steel Glycerin-Filled Gauge for Filling as well as 2nd gauge for knowing pressure inside the Guppy, 3 Ft hose with Stainless Steel Strain Relief at each end, Stainless Steel Female Foster Quick Disconnect).

YOU MUST MENTION THE MARAUDER FORUM as I am only offering this to Marauder readers, and time is limited until Monday evening.

Joe Brancato 714-907-0067

For AirTanks, Custom Hoses, Fittings, Gauges, etc.
please click here http://www.AirTanksForSale.com

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.