Return to Index  

TKO Prod moderators...

July 6 2012 at 10:33 PM
Hepotter  (Login Hepotter)
YF12

I ordered a moderator from their site for my Prod. Has anyone had experience with this dealer before?

He said he had a batch of six Prod moderators being made, and four were spoken for. So I immediately Paypal'd him the $78 for one, and asked if I was in time to get one of the remaining two. No response. I emailed him later and asked for an update, but have not received a response.

He seems to have a good reputation, and I'm sure all will be fine. However, I don't understand why no response to customer inquiries...unless he's out of town???? Buying equipment online is always a risk, and a fast response, or sales confirmation, is very reassuring. No response at all...not so reassuring! I don't personally know this guy from Adam.

Anyway...anyone dealt with him?

Thanks!

Hepotter

This message has been edited by Hepotter on Jul 6, 2012 10:34 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.