Return to Index  

FINALLY-MARAUDER-BULL-PUP-KIT, CONCEPT DRAWING!!!!!

August 4 2012 at 7:22 PM
Jessie Loreto-nieto  (Login S200bullpup)
YF12

Hi folks, Monday (Latest-Wednesday) the website will be published, showing the BULL PUP KIT CONCEPT DRAWINGS. And all the information and features for this Kit. Prototype, and testing next week. And the manufacturing of this Bull pup for the Marauder will be soon after. It will most likely be offered in the following, Hardwood, (finish in black), Walnut, and all aluminum, (to be lightened/Weight wise. I am happy, and proud to say this product is 100% MADE IN USA. The "Capabilities Page" on the web site will show the type of shop we have. The Latest CNC machinery and measuring machines will be making these Wonderful Bull Pup Kit's. (1st. series) will be for Marauder air rifles, and (next series) will probably be for the AIR ARMS PCP MODELS. I would like to thank everyone for their interest. So stay tuned, the web is published on
IT WILL BE PUBLISHED MONDAY
(LATEST-WEDNESDAY)
((((((((((((((((((((leftymadrid.com))))))))))))))))))))))
Best Regards, Jessie

Jessie

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.