Return to Index  

Well...

August 8 2012 at 4:23 PM
Mark  (Login Oneshirt)
YF

Response to Couple of quick discovery questions

I had a 6.5 on my .22 Disco, and it was very quiet. Quieter than my springers. It was on par with my Mrods. You can get an HDD for the Disco from AoA for $25ish I think, and it gives you better efficiency/more shots, but I can't give specifics as I was forced to sell my Discos. And, you can easily make your own power adjuster to tune your Disco up or down. There are plenty of posts here or YouTube vids that show you how. I found all the parts at my local Ace Hardware and had my power adjuster made and installed in less than an hour. While you're at it, check out how to do a 3 screw trigger mod. Easy and well worth the time and cents involved. I ended up with very nice triggers on both my Discos. I will go that route again when I get the chance. I love that platform.

Mark Stangl
stanglknives.com
Semper Fi

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Thanks! - sidd on Aug 10, 2012, 3:02 PM
  •  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.