Return to Index  

Discovery/Katana POI shifts... Need some advice...

March 29 2013 at 12:15 PM
JohnL57  (Login JohnL57)
YF

Hi, All,
I've been trying to dial in my Benji Katana and could use some direction. I'm getting 1/2" and sometimes 3/8" groups at 50 yards,BUT the POI will shift from fill to fill. Yesterday evening I got it dialed for 50 yds, next fill the POI shifted 3/4" down and 3/4" left. Still a very tight group, 1/2" five shots. I am aware of the tiny breech screw issues and have tightened it down. I haven't put a second barrel band in front of the breech yet, but I guess that's my next step. Have tried two different scopes with no difference. I am using cheap Barska rings and may try upgrading to something better like a BKL. I've done some searching on this and i think I've covered just about everything, but any advice from here would be welcome, That tack driver is so close I can taste it! John

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.