Return to Index  

The Wally World 1720T

April 12 2013 at 9:54 PM

Dutch  (Login Dutch.22)
AR&P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Crosman-1720T-PCP-Target-Match-Grade-Air-Pistol/20753513

This is a sweet deal. You could own a pft pistol for what it would cost to convert a CO2 gun to pcp, do a trigger mod, and whatever else tickles your fancy.

I have 2 of them. They both are tac drivers. Last fall I was shooting in a nickel @ 55 yards off a sandbag.

If I ever make it to a benchrest comp and use a pistol for shooting...it will be one my 1720Ts.

The winds are blowing hard left to right with intermittent gusting. When it dies down I am going to share some 5 shot groups long range...

Dutch

Self proclaimed shootinist sumbitch...there ever was almost!!
Its hard bein shootinst sum bitch...welp not its not.
started @ 252 compressor fills in 6/22/08
120 compressor fills and I have broke even.
75 fills total.
And aaain't it grrreaaat to be livinnn in the USA.
I never whacked a pigeon, starling, or sparrow that didn't deserve it!!!
1546 and countin....on pigeons..
starling count started 19--

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.