Return to Index  

Answer to inquiry

May 5 2013 at 11:27 PM
R.A.I.  (Login RArmsInnovations)
YF12

Response to Is it vented by any chance? I've got one from someone

Jamie, Yes it is vented,When in prototype phase I noticed that without being vented the velocity was erratic due to vacuum on the hammer.So after venting the unit things returned to normal,so before putting into production I made sure the bugs were all worked out.We wanted ours to be as accurate as possible. I am very happy with the end result.This adapter transforms the P-Rod into a very accurate lightweight pellet gun.However in your question you mentioned problems when filling to 3000psi.Initially I noticed it being off when first filled to 3000psi for a few shots,after researching it,someone online was saying they had similar issues and they corrected the problem by filling to less pressure. Now I only fill to around 2750 and things are consistent.Our guns are completely stock right now,If a person had a stronger hammer spring or heavier hammer filling to 3000 may be okay. As of right now I am only mass producing adapters made to take the AR Style buffer tubes because In my opinion this is a stronger set up than the Tippman stock plastic rod.If I get enough requests for it to use the Tippman style I will make them available.the buffer tube has to be made for a actual AR because the copies made for air soft AR's have smaller threads where they screw into the receiver ,but I have been told that the stock itself should be interchangeable. Feel free to check out my website and email me any questions you may have. www.rarmsinnovations.com

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.