Return to Index  

Thanks for the suggestions Scot....

May 8 2013 at 1:20 PM
Erik  (Login hegshen)
YF12

Response to Go to the crosman forum, and search 392..lots of easy tuneups for that gun

I have tried to read as much as I can about the mods you and Steve have posted. I will check to see if my pump arm does spring after six pumps, but my guess is the head space.
I ordered a new brass valve from crosman thinking the aluminum valve might be the culprit and am waiting for it to arrive. I did make a HDD and try the check valve mod, but that didn't change velocity. The gun is brand new and seems to be working properly with no leaks or blow by.
My valve is stable and not moving. Would adding the larger o ring to the two valve halves be enough to reduce the head space? Do you have a link or recommendation on the best way to reduce the headspace? Thanks for your suggestions and response to my post.

Erik

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.