<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

How many fills from 72ci tank

November 13 2008 at 12:50 PM

(Login wvkeith)
YFOT

With tank starting at 3000psi and filling Disco from 1000 to 2000?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
george benson
(Login magnumair)
YFOT

Re: How many fills from 72ci tank

November 13 2008, 3:31 PM 

John owner of JDS says 6 or 7 fills. I have one of those tanks and fill adapters coming in the mail right now. Getting tired of pumping. Benson.

Respond to this message   

(Login wvkeith)
YFOT

Re: How many fills from 72ci tank

November 13 2008, 5:24 PM 

I've got a tank, just need the regulator. 6 or 7 fills is pretty good.

Respond to this message   

(Login dsdoug)
YF

Don't toss the pump yet....

November 13 2008, 8:48 PM 

You can fill the tank also, IF you have the stainless foster fitting on the end of the pump hose.

It's good exercise....grab a beer....and the box fan....get in front of the TV....and work away!

Respond to this message   
george benson
(Login magnumair)
YFOT

Tank Fill

November 14 2008, 4:39 PM 

Doug have you ever filled a 72 c.i. tank with a hand pump? At 3000 p.s.i. how many pump strokes would you need. Doug you must be one determined shooter. I tried to fill a 22 c.i. tank and I thought I would drop dead. lol Way to hard. Benson.

Respond to this message   
John from CA
(Login sigsr)
YC

I filled my 72ci once...

November 14 2008, 6:03 PM 

With the Discovery pump, it took about 1400-1450 pump strokes from empty. About 400-450 strokes to get from 2000psi to 3000psi. And yes, it does take quite a bit of time and effort. Doug is indeed determined.

Respond to this message   
Doug W
(Login dsdoug)
YF

Well....

November 14 2008, 8:42 PM 

I don't fill it from empty, that would take a while. But to re-fill it up from 2000 to 3000 psi, is not that bad. OK, maybe a couple of brews.....and some Advil......but I do it all the time!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - How many fills from 72ci tank
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.