<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Disco pump

February 17 2009 at 8:43 PM
  (Login startedwa24)
YF

My pump finally crapped out on me after about 6 months. Doesn't develop enough pressure to put air into the gun, but retains enough to push the handle back up on each stroke. When it's not connected to the gun it seems to put out some air but it wheezes so bad I think it has asthma. Any advice for repair, rebuild, or a place to send it for a treatment? Crosman papers that came with the gun says they only cover the pump for 90 days, so I guess that my warranty expired some time ago. Great gun, but I'm more than a bit dissapointed with this pump situation.
TIA

Older is Better

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jason
(Login jsnscott)
YC

This may work

February 17 2009, 9:37 PM 

I have not got my hands on the disco pump yet. I just ordered the pump/rifle from Mac1 a few days ago. If its like the bam pump this fix may work.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/113813/thread/1199981358/anyone+have+a+BAM+pump+that%27s+not+working+right-

Respond to this message   

(Login spark22)
YF

I got a scuba tank to fix that problem!

February 17 2009, 9:40 PM 

my 1st pump died on it 3rd fill and could not wait for the pump to be replaced so I got a 80cf tank brand new filled for $200 I paid $49 for the fill adapter and now only use the pump once in a while when I don't want to lug the tank around but thats not very offten!I do not know of anyone who repairs pumps.You should call crosman to see what they say and if that doesn't work try to fix it yourself what do you have to lose! They say the benji pump looks alot like the Hill pupm so take a look at this it might help you out!http://www.airgunsofarizona.com/BSA/Hill%20Pump%20Rebuild%20Instructions.pdf

Respond to this message   
papagrande
(Login papagrande)

same started happening today with mine

February 18 2009, 1:46 PM 

have it since april it has been filling 3 guns for 11 months i hoped for better .if it can be rebuilt i would like a link so i can buy a rebuild kit please. thanks chris

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Disco pump
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.