<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airtube extension

October 28 2009 at 1:48 AM
  (Login tvitarelli)
YC

Is it possible to add an extension to the Marauder airtube? I think it would be great if the airtube was as long as the barrel.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login USMCShooter)
YF

Tony, Greg Davis has actually designed

October 28 2009, 1:09 PM 

a Prototype, and I believe hydro has been accomplished....we're all just breathlessly waiting for production....lol...

s/f

Jamie

Respond to this message   

(Login tvitarelli)
YC

That's Great!

October 28 2009, 1:41 PM 

Is it an extension or an entire new airtube? Does he have a website? Anyone have his contact info?

This message has been edited by tvitarelli on Oct 28, 2009 1:45 PM

Respond to this message   

(Login USMCShooter)
YF

It is an extension

October 28 2009, 2:12 PM 

And the reason it's not in production yet is that he's knee-deep in Marauder tunes right now. He's the go-to guy to get the most out of the Mrod, and I would bet he's got at least 50 of them in the house right now...when he catches up, he'll get the extension tubes out...lol.

s/f

Jamie

Respond to this message   

(Login karl808)
YC

I'm dying for one!

October 28 2009, 10:59 PM 

Ok, not really. But I seriously want an extension for my Marauder. The only thing is, do you think the barrel band will still be usefull now? I have dicovered that my gun shoots best with the band in place. Might need to do some retuning once they start coming out.

Respond to this message   

(Login tvitarelli)
YC

contact info

October 28 2009, 11:32 PM 

Can anyone give me Greg Davis's contact info?

Respond to this message   

(Login USMCShooter)
YF

contact info

October 29 2009, 11:38 AM 

Greg's phone number is 520-266-3721.

Respond to this message   

(Login USMCShooter)
YF

Karl, the band probably will still work...the extension will

October 29 2009, 11:38 AM 

Probably just move the fill cap to the end of the barrel...if not, you should be able to have someone manufacture one similar to the disco if you need....although, many folks are shooting them without the barrel band...I have been and as long as I have the shroud turned down tight, it shoots just as good with or without....I've got one of Greg's aluminum collars on mine that replaces the bottom piece of the band...free floated seems to work pretty well...again, as long as the shroud is turned down tight...

s/f

Jamie

Respond to this message   

(Login MB-BOB)
YF

Jamie, can you post a picture of the GD Collar for us to see, please?

October 30 2009, 4:34 PM 

This message has been edited by MB-BOB on Oct 30, 2009 4:35 PM

Respond to this message   

(Login jebudite)
YFOT

jamie I talked to Greg about a week or ten days ago

October 31 2009, 5:08 PM 

And he had 80 Mrods waiting for him to work his magic on. WOW that is allot of Marauders.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Airtube extension
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.