<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Greg Davis please

December 9 2009 at 3:46 PM
  (Login 21grains)
YC

Hi Greg; Have You shot 50yrds bench with out of box MDR w/Baracuda 21.1 Would like Your take on it and the 5shot group size. ThankYou Franky

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login desertairgunhunter)
YC

My first m-rod........

December 10 2009, 7:57 PM 

No. 68 shot them very well with groups under a quarter, Haven't seen one do close since. My preferred pellet for tuning .177 and .22 is the h&n heavies in .453 and .553 only had a few that shot the 52's with any kind of grouping, This was with stock barrel. Regards,

Greg

Respond to this message   

(Login 21grains)
YC

JSB?

December 10 2009, 9:22 PM 

Thanks Greg; Did You mean JSB heavys? So the larger head size is better Very happy with My MDR from first month production 5-209. People shoot Mine and say it shoots great. When My ship comes in I'll send it to You to sort it out . Thanks Franky P.S. How about a MDR Blog by the Man.

Respond to this message   

John
(Login jlucas50)
YC

Greg...where are you able to get the .453 heavies?

December 14 2009, 3:47 PM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Greg Davis please
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.