<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Norcal source to 392 repairs?

January 3 2011 at 1:03 PM
Mark White  (Login whitestix)
YF

My Benjamin 392 isn't pumping up properly after a long period of disuse. I assume it needs some new compression chamber seals or something. Can anybody recommend any in Northern California who can replace the seals? Thanks very much.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
johnny
(Login johnny366)
YF

before you go

January 6 2011, 1:41 AM 

sending it off or tearing it down for repairs, try a little (2-3 drops)crosman pellgun oil and if you can't find that, the same amount of 30 wt non detergent oil on the pump seal and while your at it put a drop or two on all the pivot points. then stand the rifle down on the muzzle in the corner where the oil will settle around the pump cup over night. wouldn't be surprised a bit if this didn't bring it back up to specs. those old benji and dans were very tough and it's amazing what just a little lubrication will do. if this works order a bottle of tims secret sauce and lube it like the directions say to keep the old benji shooting a long time.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.