In October of last year I set aside my Marauder to get a custom AA410 to shoot at the Nationals, here was the result:
I left my dependable Marauder in a case under my bed and went to a match with an unknown rifle and failed miserably. That Marauder was set up to shoot WFTF, and I was doing good by shooting 19/60 and 21/60 in my first ever FT matches with the Marauder. Then I got that AA410, and was disqualified Sunday from WFTF, because I unknowingly bumped the power adj. knob on the outside of the 410, and instead of shooting 800 fpe, I was shooting a smoking 960+ fpe. With the Marauder I never had to worry about my settings, once dialed in, the rifle held true and stuck to it's settings. My goal is to get this Marauder to shooting loke this:
I was getting 60+ useable shots on 2200 psi charge... I was using less air, shooting longer per fill, and my little ol' 3000 scuba tank did not need filling as often. These are my goals for this Marauder. One other mod I will perform with this Marauder that I did not have on my last, is the HDD. I have one on the way from Airguns of Arizona... I'm taking my time, but nearly can't wait.