<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The Benjamin Marauder & The Lawyer Spring

April 28 2012 at 8:15 PM

(Login DRAGON-64)
YF

I made a short "how-to" video of how to lighten the Marauder trigger.  The video and procedure is based on a step-by-step process outlined in this blog:

http://avveduti.wordpress.com/2010/04/30/marauder-project-lightening-the-trigger/

Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6NjoQ7bzMc&feature=plcp

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login TENDERFOOT91)
YC

Nice video

April 28 2012, 11:33 PM 

good job on the video i enjoyed it, now the music well not for me but the video was good. I just muted it happy.gif sorry.
Thanks for sharing and taking the time to help others out.
Take Care,
Don video

Respond to this message   

(Login ColdAir707)
YC

That Marauder looks familiar!

April 29 2012, 2:45 AM 

Hey Johnnie,
I see you wasted no time tearing into her! Here's a funny thing... I was going through some older emails and it turns out that I had emailed you about adjusting the power settings. When you got it, it was tuned as per your suggestions! Hope you're enjoying it.

SteveP

I thought I was wrong once... But I was mistaken!

Respond to this message   

(Login DRAGON-64)
YF

Thanks Steve

April 29 2012, 8:42 AM 

In October of last year I set aside my Marauder to get a custom AA410 to shoot at the Nationals, here was the result:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX2IhRviuKw&feature=plcp

I left my dependable Marauder in a case under my bed and went to a match with an unknown rifle and failed miserably.  That Marauder was set up to shoot WFTF, and I was doing good by shooting 19/60 and 21/60 in my first ever FT matches with the Marauder.  Then I got that AA410, and was disqualified Sunday from WFTF, because I unknowingly bumped the power adj. knob on the outside of the 410, and instead of shooting 800 fpe, I was shooting a smoking 960+ fpe.  With the Marauder I never had to worry about my settings, once dialed in, the rifle held true and stuck to it's settings.  My goal is to get this Marauder to shooting loke this:

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

I was getting 60+ useable shots on 2200 psi charge...  I was using less air, shooting longer per fill, and my little ol' 3000 scuba tank did not need filling as often.  These are my goals for this Marauder.  One other mod I will perform with this Marauder that I did not have on my last, is the HDD.  I have one on the way from Airguns of Arizona... I'm taking my time, but nearly can't wait.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - The Benjamin Marauder & The Lawyer Spring
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.