<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

TKO Prod moderators...

July 6 2012 at 10:33 PM
  (Login Hepotter)
YF12

I ordered a moderator from their site for my Prod. Has anyone had experience with this dealer before?

He said he had a batch of six Prod moderators being made, and four were spoken for. So I immediately Paypal'd him the $78 for one, and asked if I was in time to get one of the remaining two. No response. I emailed him later and asked for an update, but have not received a response.

He seems to have a good reputation, and I'm sure all will be fine. However, I don't understand why no response to customer inquiries...unless he's out of town???? Buying equipment online is always a risk, and a fast response, or sales confirmation, is very reassuring. No response at all...not so reassuring! I don't personally know this guy from Adam.

Anyway...anyone dealt with him?

Thanks!

Hepotter

This message has been edited by Hepotter on Jul 6, 2012 10:34 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
dan yacovelli
(Login booniel)
YF12

nt

July 6 2012, 11:00 PM 

Respond to this message   
Hepotter
(Login Hepotter)
YF12

New LDC for Prod...

July 7 2012, 1:23 AM 

I'm really curious myself as to how his stage IV unit works on the Prod. It costs $78 vs. $44 for the other units he carries. So I expect some special results. It looks slim and not overly long on the Prod. I'll post results after I receive it. I have a dB meter so I can give some before/after readings that might help the readers get a good idea of what it's all about.

Thanks!

HP

Respond to this message   

(Login JoeDzek)
YF12

TKO is Great

July 7 2012, 11:24 AM 

I agree. Mike is no.1 in my book as well. I bought a 6.5 inch moderator for my .22 Disco and the sound level dropped from a 4+ to a 2. I also sent my .22 Disco to Mike for a tuning. I could not be more pleased with the results. He even fixed two slight POI shifts that the Disco was having. After the tuning, the POI is rock solid; shooting 15.9g JSBs around 820fps and 14.3g Benjamin HPs a tad faster for around 22-23fpe. Can hit a penny sized bulls eye at 33 yards 8 of 10 times in 10 shot groups. Now, sometimes he gets shipped out of town as part of his work, but he always gets back. And it's also a high vaction period as well. You will hear back from him.

Respond to this message   
SteveV
(Login stevevines)
YFOT

MikeT is good as gold -

July 8 2012, 7:45 AM 

My bet is he's on a family vacation - sit tight and all will be well.

Vines

Respond to this message   

(Login mark6869)
YF

Just saw a J.Gaska for $27shipped on classifieds nt.

July 8 2012, 8:36 AM 

mark in mass

Respond to this message   

(Login Hepotter)
YF12

MikeT emailed...product in the mail

July 8 2012, 4:51 PM 

He must have been gone. Got an immediate response to my last email. Product is in the mail.

Thanks for the input.

Hepotter

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - TKO Prod moderators...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.