<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Using "beer gas" for Mrod

April 8 2013 at 2:14 PM
Dave  (Login cohodave)
YF12

I asked this question over on the "General" airgun forum and thought I'd ask it here, too, since it's pretty specific to my Benjamin Marauder.

I've been using a pump for my Mrod and have grown weary of that because I shoot targets and my back just doesn't like the pumping very much. I have both a 20# CO2 cylinder and a "beer gas" (75% nitrogen) cylinder that I had from my homebrewing days.

First question: Since I'm totally new to this (so please forgive my ignorance), would my CO2 tank do what I need it to do for a fair amount of target shooting? I purchased the CO2 "fill station" and ASA adapter to connect to a bulk CO2 tank, so I'm set to go there.

Second question: Has anyone ever used a "beer gas" cylinder to fill their gun? I'm not sure what its fill pressure is and just wondering if it would be a better way to go than just CO2 since I assume the beer gas has a higher fill pressure than the bulk CO2 tank.

Thanks!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.