<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BenchRest in Sacramento

April 21 2013 at 3:50 AM
Frank  (Login barnydaddy)

We had a great tim yesterday. JimC, as always, puts on a good show. The weather was perfect, albeit a little windy. Sorry to see there was only one Marauder rifleman in attendance. I guess the rest of you were too busy shooting dimes (sic). We were not shooting dimes yesterday. 25-30 knot gusting and swirling winds challenged the best of the shooters. I heard some were holding an entire mil-dot into the wind at 50 yards (what every a mil-dot is). I will say the one Marauder in attendance performed very well. The 50 yard BR target circles are about the size of a 50 cent piece. Shooters with rifles far more expensive then the Marauder were pleased, giving the conditions, just to be inside the scoring circles. A sumptuous lunch was followed by a drawing for some very useful door prizes. We probably didn't need the chocolate eclairs though. I would have liked to see some more expert shooters from the Marauder Forum in attendance. I didn't do very well nor did I expect to. Maybe next time.

This message has been edited by barnydaddy on Apr 21, 2013 12:37 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Scott
(Login Namba963)
YF12

Would have ....

April 25 2013, 11:29 AM 

But shoot was on a Saturday instead of Sunday. Work day and taking it off cost me a days wages out of pocket ... Not good.

Sunday sunday sunday !!!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.