Deleting users from Planning...October 7 2008 at 7:18 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Re: try this...
Steps involved in deleting the user from Hyperion Planning:
1. Locate the user in the shared service under the LDAP node.
Right click on the user-> Deprovision.
(This will take the access from the user after the refresh is done)
2. Do a security filter refresh from the planning.(Administration ->Manage database)
Note**: This will not delete the user from Essbase.
3. Go to EAS ->Essbase server-> Security -> Users
4. Delete the user from the users table in EAS.
5. Make sure all the user filters are deleted from specified applications
Application-> Database> Right Click ->Edit ->Filters
6. After deleting all the filters for the particular user from each application (if exists). The user needs to be deleted from each SQL Application database from the following tables:
HSP_ACCESS_CONTROL (if exists)
** This step will get rid off the problem while refreshing
com.hyperion.planning.HspRuntimeException: Failed to create Security Filters for the following users: rmadill, ccarlos, jwayland
7. The security filter for the user might still appear under the Administration -> Manage security filter list.
Once planning service is recycled the user filter will no longer appear under the security filter list.
- thanks - mark on Feb 24, 6:26 PM
- Great - Uma Garg on Jan 6, 2:10 AM