Are you coming to K'Scope 2010? Thinking of presenting?October 8 2009 at 3:04 PM
No score for this post
|Cameron Lackpour |
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to How about arcplan or Dodeca?
Were you there this year? Sorry if you were I don't remember -- it was all a bit of a blur.
Regardless, I think anyone with your sense of humor would be a valuable addition to 2010's conference.
You meet the criteria that I can think of for presenters:
1) Opinionated (I am, too)
2) Knowledgeable (I am, sometimes)
3) Funny (Methane factories -- there seems to be a lot them in the software business)
If you're interested, the deadline for abstracts is 27 October 2010. Take a look here: http://www.odtugkaleidoscope.com/
We Hyperion SIG board members are supposed to sell, sell, sell, so I'm kicking my process off with you.
- If only I could read a calendar - Cameron Lackpour on Oct 8, 4:04 PM
- no but ... - SRoux on Oct 8, 4:13 PM
- Consultants don't worry about their CO footprint - Cameron Lackpour on Oct 8, 8:09 PM
- Re: Consultants don't worry about their CO footprint - GlennS on Oct 8, 8:47 PM
- Re: Consultants don't worry about their CO footprint - Gary Crisci on Oct 9, 9:50 AM
- Re: Consultants don't worry about their CO footprint - Anonymous on Oct 9, 12:36 AM
- Actually, at Kaleidoscope 2008, I got *two* - Cameron Lackpour on Oct 12, 10:59 AM
- Here's some white papers... - SRoux on Oct 9, 3:00 AM
- Finally did it - Cameron Lackpour on Jun 28, 3:08 AM
- Kaleidoscope Abstracts - Anonymous on Oct 9, 3:48 PM
- Re: Kaleidoscope Abstracts - GlennS on Oct 9, 5:47 PM
- One more thing - GlennS on Oct 9, 5:52 PM