Have you looked at @XWRITE?March 15 2011 at 10:58 AM
No score for this post
|Cameron Lackpour |
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to Re: Data block creation issue
If you're on 11.1.2, it might help with the block creation.
Otherwise you're in the block creation game.
I see that you aren't restricting the FIX by Scenario, Version, Year (I am guessing that this is Planning under the covers hence the dimensions). You could definitely reduce the scope of what you're trying to bring across.
What I typically do with this requirement is make the target member stored. Yes it can be done in Planning with a HSP_NOLINK UDA. See: http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296/message/1271099076/How+to+kill+xref+formulas
You have a bunch of choices at that point re block creation. Search this board for examples of SET CREATEBLOCKONEQ and SET CREATENONMISSINGBLKS. Watch out for that second one -- it works but is extraordinarily expensive because it evaluates every potential block.
- Re: Have you looked at @XWRITE? - Anonymous on Mar 15, 2011, 12:02 PM
- @XWRITE - Aleck on Aug 25, 2011, 11:41 AM
- I'm glad you like the blog, but you're not going to like the answer - Cameron Lackpour on Aug 25, 2011, 12:00 PM
- Was afraid of that and now Roske - Aleck on Aug 25, 2011, 12:08 PM
- Poor Axel Rose... - Robb Salzmann on Aug 25, 2011, 2:01 PM
- @XWRITE - Sam Shetty on Sep 6, 2011, 12:13 PM