Re: Why dont use EISApril 11 2011 at 11:55 AM
No score for this post
|Joe Aultman |
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Why dont use EIS
I think EIS would not be a good choice to roll into an existing, well-working Planning and Essbase implementation. Essbase Studio is a reasonable candidate to consider, I believe, but my impression is that EIS is already the way of the past. Since I believe the work effort required to implement a solution with EIS would be roughly equivalent to that required for Studio, I have therefore rejected EIS as a candidate.
I allude to my impressions of solving this problem with Studio in my previous post. I'd welcome any feedback by the rest of you in the community about those impressions or the ones about EIS I express herein.
Or A3, if anyone has something to say about it.
- Re: Why dont use EIS - sroux on Apr 14, 2011, 6:33 AM
- Re: Why dont use EIS - Leo on Apr 14, 2011, 10:47 AM
- Re: Why dont use EIS - GlennS on Apr 14, 2011, 1:15 PM
- Re: Why dont use EIS - Leo on Apr 14, 2011, 1:41 PM
- Re: Why dont use EIS - Anonymous on Jul 13, 2011, 11:17 AM
- Re: Why dont use EIS - GlennS on Jul 13, 2011, 7:24 PM