How about FDM?April 11 2011 at 1:40 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to Drill-Through Provider Options
Don't think you actually go against the source; instead you are going against the source that was loaded via FDM. So, if you load a flat file, then the drill back would be to a flat file. They might have updated it though where you can too directly to the GL.
Not sure the cost, it's Oracle's year end so you might be able to work a deal!
My 2 cents will cost you a beer at Taco Mac, just let me know when you're ready to pay up!
- Re: How about FDM? - Joe Aultman on Apr 11, 2011, 2:13 PM
- Re: How about FDM? - GlennS on Apr 12, 2011, 6:21 PM
- ERP Integrator - John A. Booth on Apr 12, 2011, 6:57 PM
- Re: ERP Integrator - Robb Salzmann on Apr 13, 2011, 7:46 PM
- Re: ERP Integrator - John A. Booth on Apr 13, 2011, 8:57 PM
- FDM->BSO only, ERPi->BSO & ASO - Cameron Lackpour on Apr 14, 2011, 9:00 AM
- FDM does work directly with ASO - John A. Booth on Apr 14, 2011, 10:27 AM
- How About FDM? - Kevin G on Jun 3, 2012, 1:32 AM
- Re: Dodeca and summary level members - Tim Tow on Jun 3, 2012, 2:44 PM