Re: How about FDM?April 11 2011 at 2:13 PM
No score for this post
|Joe Aultman |
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to How about FDM?
Cameron and I discussed FDM before I posted, and I think the conclusion was again the fact that the solution only gains us drill-through to the one back end database, and only through Planning. The POC has already implemented drill-through to GL from a Planning cube and drill-through to labor data from a labor reporting Essbase-only cube. With about a week of total effort.
Still, for the right price and effort level, I think FDM is a viable candidate. Do you know if FDM is compatible with Great Plains out of the box, or am I back in the business of building a data mart?
P.S. I'll buy you any beer at Taco Mac that your 2 cents will command.
- Re: How about FDM? - GlennS on Apr 12, 2011, 6:21 PM
- ERP Integrator - John A. Booth on Apr 12, 2011, 6:57 PM
- Re: ERP Integrator - Robb Salzmann on Apr 13, 2011, 7:46 PM
- Re: ERP Integrator - John A. Booth on Apr 13, 2011, 8:57 PM
- FDM->BSO only, ERPi->BSO & ASO - Cameron Lackpour on Apr 14, 2011, 9:00 AM
- FDM does work directly with ASO - John A. Booth on Apr 14, 2011, 10:27 AM