This Essbase discussion board is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!
 Return to Index  

Re: How about FDM?

April 11 2011 at 2:13 PM
No score for this post
Joe Aultman 
from IP address 66.6.146.60

Response to How about FDM?

Cameron and I discussed FDM before I posted, and I think the conclusion was again the fact that the solution only gains us drill-through to the one back end database, and only through Planning. The POC has already implemented drill-through to GL from a Planning cube and drill-through to labor data from a labor reporting Essbase-only cube. With about a week of total effort.

Still, for the right price and effort level, I think FDM is a viable candidate. Do you know if FDM is compatible with Great Plains out of the box, or am I back in the business of building a data mart?

-- Joe

P.S. I'll buy you any beer at Taco Mac that your 2 cents will command.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: How about FDM? - GlennS on Apr 12, 2011, 6:21 PM
    1. ERP Integrator - John A. Booth on Apr 12, 2011, 6:57 PM
      1. Re: ERP Integrator - Robb Salzmann on Apr 13, 2011, 7:46 PM
        1. Re: ERP Integrator - John A. Booth on Apr 13, 2011, 8:57 PM
    2. FDM->BSO only, ERPi->BSO & ASO - Cameron Lackpour on Apr 14, 2011, 9:00 AM
      1. FDM does work directly with ASO - John A. Booth on Apr 14, 2011, 10:27 AM

RSS feed for this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296?xml=rss. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.