Create Planning application via EPMA 18.104.22.168July 19 2011 at 8:53 AM
No score for this post
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Create Planning application via EPMA 126.96.36.199
For whatever reason, the Year dimension has to be in the format "FY11". At least that has been my experience.
The Year Dimension gave us fits. We had some kind of conflict with the Year dimension (I forget the exact conflict) that was resolved by:
1) Pull down View > Show Property Grid
2) Click on the Year Dimension
3) On "Properties of Year" change the category pulldown to "System"
4) Change the Dimension Alias & Save
I don't know if this is relevant to your problem, but it sounds familiar and this is how we cleaned up our problem with the Year dimension.
- Re: Create Planning application via EPMA 188.8.131.52 - tunmed on Jul 19, 9:26 AM
- Re: Create Planning application via EPMA 184.108.40.206 - Tim Young on Jul 19, 12:19 PM