This Essbase discussion board is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!

Return to Index  

Follow-up

October 28 2011 at 11:09 AM
No score for this post
Jeff 
from IP address 206.83.81.178

Response to Re: Additional info

I did test the query in Studio and did get back data values. I rewrote the standard generated query as it was not what I wanted. I needed to perform a left outer join and filtered out those records that came back with nothing in the one table.

Which logs should I be checking? All the ones I've found so far don't show an error which is what is making this so frustrating. The Essbase server and application logs as well as the Essbase Studio server.log file show no error. :-(

Other drill throughs are working ok. It's just the ones with the left outers that seem to barf. Unfortunately to get the record set I need, I need the join. I can't get around not having that join.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

RSS feed for this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296?xml=rss. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.