This Essbase discussion board is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!

Return to Index  

Next Problem

November 1 2011 at 2:18 AM
No score for this post
Bee 
from IP address 184.78.108.96

Response to Confused..but Got it

So now that I got the Datasource nightmare out of the way, I thought that things will go smoothly. Of course NOT!

I created an Application in EPMA with simple dimensions that validates, and I tried to deploy. When I get to the "DataSource" section, it's blank. What can I do? I can only create the datasource that brings me back to the problem that I was just suffering. I get the "Database Connection Failed".

I also noticed something peculiar...I didn't see "Planning" in the Shared Services project. So I went into the Shared Services, Application Groups, and attempted to add one. I was able to add Planning with my "Plan1" that I created. However, I get an error

"EPMLCM - 30053: Failed to connect to ..../servlet/HspLCMServlet" while performancing explore/listing for application - "Plan1". Received status code - "404" with error message - "Not Found". Possible cause of error Server down or not reachable."

I can access Plan1 with the classic app, but I cannto see the Application in the Workspace.

Any advice is appreciated.... Thx,

Bee

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

RSS feed for this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296?xml=rss. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.