This Essbase discussion board is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!
 Return to Index  

Next Problem

November 1 2011 at 2:18 AM
No score for this post
Bee 
from IP address 184.78.108.96

Response to Confused..but Got it

So now that I got the Datasource nightmare out of the way, I thought that things will go smoothly. Of course NOT!

I created an Application in EPMA with simple dimensions that validates, and I tried to deploy. When I get to the "DataSource" section, it's blank. What can I do? I can only create the datasource that brings me back to the problem that I was just suffering. I get the "Database Connection Failed".

I also noticed something peculiar...I didn't see "Planning" in the Shared Services project. So I went into the Shared Services, Application Groups, and attempted to add one. I was able to add Planning with my "Plan1" that I created. However, I get an error

"EPMLCM - 30053: Failed to connect to ..../servlet/HspLCMServlet" while performancing explore/listing for application - "Plan1". Received status code - "404" with error message - "Not Found". Possible cause of error Server down or not reachable."

I can access Plan1 with the classic app, but I cannto see the Application in the Workspace.

Any advice is appreciated.... Thx,

Bee

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

RSS feed for this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296?xml=rss. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.