Sessions in Essbase v126.96.36.199November 17 2011 at 2:25 AM
No score for this post
from IP address 188.8.131.52
I have noticed some odd behaviour in v11 that I didn't have in v9.3.
Sometimes when I run a business rule from Planning a *lot* of sessions is started on the essbase.
Before I start it, I have 2 or 3 sessions running on the essbase and when I start a rule that number will explode to 100+
When the rule is finished the sessions remains until the timeout limit is reached and they are closed.
Any ideas as to why this happens ?
I'm on a 64bit Windows 2008 Essbase v184.108.40.206.
- Yes - John A. Booth on Nov 17, 5:28 PM
- Re: Yes - RobbSalzmann on Nov 18, 10:59 AM
- Re: Yes - John A. Booth on Nov 18, 11:38 AM
- Re: Yes - RobbSalzmann on Nov 18, 12:54 PM
- Re: Yes - sroux on Nov 18, 3:16 PM
- Additional detail - John A. Booth on Nov 18, 6:50 PM