What are some tools for outline synchronisationDecember 8 2011 at 6:54 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 188.8.131.52
I would like to synchronise the hierarchies of 2 Essbase cubes and I would like it to be able to be scripted. It should also run on a client as we can't run scripts on the server.
I have looked at maxl EXPORT OUTLINE but it exports an XMl file and it can't be imported as an xml
I imagine that there are some tools out there that can convert the xml file. If so, can you list them here.
ps I can't get Olap Underground's outline extractor to work with the my Essbase v11 client and I don't know if it can be scripted.
- Searching will provide the answer(s) - Cameron Lackpour on Dec 9, 7:07 AM
- Thanks, will keep trying - Gary on Dec 11, 7:41 PM
- Re: Outline Extractor Support - Tim Tow on Dec 13, 9:21 AM
- Re: What are some tools for outline synchronisation - Gary Crisci on Dec 12, 4:08 PM
- Thanks for that information - Gary on Dec 12, 11:49 PM
- Re: Thanks for that information - David Welden on Dec 13, 8:41 AM
- Yes please - Cameron Lackpour on Dec 14, 6:12 AM
- Re: Yes please - David Welden on Dec 14, 8:53 AM
- Java version to parse MaxL export outline xml to flat file - Harry Gates on Jan 30, 9:43 AM