Unknow calculation type  errorDecember 21 2011 at 2:07 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 220.127.116.11
I am trying to write a formula that projects cost per unit of service. It verifies in EAS but when I try to run a report from Smartview/Excel Add-in/Webform I get an error message :
"Unknown calculation type  during the dynamic calculation. Only default agg/formula/time balance operations are handled."
The formula I am using is,
"Adj Curr FY Projection"/ @CurrMbr(@Children("Units of Service"));
It does not throw an error when I change the member to Stored from Dynamic Calc but that does not solve my problem obviously. Any ideas where I am going wrong?
- RE: Unknow calculation type  error - Tim Y on Dec 21, 2:24 PM
- This looks odd too - John A. Booth on Dec 21, 3:12 PM
- Re: This looks odd too - Syed on Dec 21, 5:10 PM
- Re: Re: This looks odd too - Tim Y on Dec 22, 9:13 AM
- Re: This looks odd too - Tim Faitsch on Dec 22, 10:47 AM