Trouble Using Load BufferJanuary 23 2012 at 1:06 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to try this command
HI, so I used the command and it worked.
But now I'm trying to create the load buffer again and I'm getting the following:
MAXL> alter database Presales.sales initialize load_buffer with buffer_id 1;
OK/INFO - 1013273 - Database Presales.sales altered.
MAXL> import database presales.sales data from server data_file 'zpresale.txt' to load_buffer with buffer_id 1
2> on error write to 'D:\Errors\zpreloadaggerr.txt';
OK/INFO - 1003040 - Parallel dataload enabled:  block prepare threads,  block write threads..
WARNING - 1241114 - There were errors, look in D:\Errors\zpreloadaggerr.txt.
OK/INFO - 1241113 - Database import completed ['presales'.'sales'].
MAXL> import database presales.sales data from load_buffer with buffer_id 1;
ERROR - 1270040 - Data load buffer  does not exist.
ERROR - 1241101 - Unexpected Essbase error 1270040.
If I'm initializing the load buffer again, why is it giving me an error message that it doesn't exist?
I tried to use a different number for the buffer id and it still gave me the error message that it did not exist.
How can I fix this?
Financial System Analyst (PTNA/CTG4)
Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
1800 W. Central Road
Mount Prospect, IL 60056 USA
- I tried it with ASOsamp and had no errors - Cameron Lackpour on Jan 23, 2:16 PM
- Load Buffer Issues - Ana Lawton on Jan 23, 3:30 PM
- Re: Trouble Using Load Buffer - Gary Crisci on Jan 23, 2:58 PM
- Trouble Using Load Buffer - Ana Lawton on Jan 23, 3:32 PM
- Re: Trouble Using Load Buffer - Gary Crisci on Jan 24, 2:57 PM
- Load Buffer Problem - Ana on Jan 24, 3:55 PM