sql interface reject not working properlyApril 13 2012 at 9:27 AM
No score for this post
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Can anyone confirm that rejection rule in SQL based DLR (data load rule) doesn't handle rejects?
At least this is what I'm experiencing with 126.96.36.199.
- SQL? So many options - Cameron Lackpour on Apr 13, 11:17 AM
- Re: sql interface reject not working properly - Javier on Apr 13, 11:38 AM
- Re: sql interface reject not working properly - GlennS on Apr 13, 4:21 PM
- Not needed in 188.8.131.52 - Cameron Lackpour on Apr 15, 4:57 PM
- SQLFETCHERRORPOPUP TRUE -- does it work, really? - Cameron Lackpour on Apr 15, 5:53 PM
- Speculation - Jeff McAhren on Apr 16, 1:00 PM
- But on second thought... - Jeff McAhren on Apr 16, 1:03 PM
- Here's an example - sroux on Apr 23, 12:16 PM
- Just tried it in 184.108.40.206 and Reject works - Cameron Lackpour on Apr 23, 1:26 PM
- Bad feeling - Sroux on Apr 23, 2:57 PM