Re: Planning memoryApril 20 2012 at 5:32 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Re: Planning memory
Our Planning is on Unix server (AIX 7.1) and its Online Memory is 8192 MB, Max Memory 24576 MB, Min Memory 2048 MB, with java -Xms128m -Xmx512m for APS, and java -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m for Planning.
First, should I re-set java memories to 2048M for both APS and Planning, or leave APS' at java -Xms128m -Xmx512m and only move Planning's to 2048M?
My total Online memory is only 8192 MB, after I move up java memories do I still have enough memory for Planning itself?
- What other running programs? - John A. Booth on Apr 20, 10:57 PM
- Re: What other running programs? - Yan on Apr 23, 1:39 PM
- Memory Settings - John A. Booth on Apr 24, 12:56 AM
- Re: Memory Settings - Yan on Apr 24, 10:02 AM
- Re: Memory Settings - Yan on Apr 24, 10:56 AM
- Re: What other running programs? - Yan on Apr 23, 1:40 PM