Re: API calls; pathing issueApril 25 2012 at 2:03 PM
No score for this post
|Tim Tow |
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to Re: API calls XL2010 Win 7 ESB 18.104.22.168.0 B444
Does the \client_1 directory contain the Essbase API runtime files including esbapin.dll?
BTW, they have been evolving the directory structure in these last few versions and, as a result, in my opintion it has made it very hard to work with the Essbase VB API.
Oracle ACE Director
Applied OLAP, Inc
- API calls; pathing issue - Luis G on Apr 25, 2012, 3:30 PM
- Re: API calls; pathing issue - Tim Tow on Apr 25, 2012, 4:02 PM
- RE: API calls; pathing issue - Luis G on Apr 25, 2012, 4:34 PM
- Re: RE: API calls; pathing issue - Robb Salzmann on May 1, 2012, 10:17 AM
- API calls; pathing issue - Luis on May 24, 2012, 10:33 AM