Essbase discussion board
is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!
Return to Index
April 27 2012 at 11:56 AM
No score for this post
from IP address 220.127.116.11
It's already read-only
Can I make the outline read-only also?
. You must be logged in to score posts.
Respond to this message
No, I don't think so
- Cameron Lackpour on Apr 27, 2:40 PM
Planner is a read-only role for the outline
- Anonymous on Apr 27, 5:14 PM
Are you sure about that?
- Cameron Lackpour on Apr 27, 11:42 PM
I must be missing something, because it doesn't work on my 18.104.22.168 instance either
- Cameron Lackpour on Apr 28, 1:34 PM
Have you logged into Planning?
- John A. Booth on Apr 28, 4:58 PM
RSS feed for this forum -
. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.