This Essbase discussion board is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!

Return to Index  

Tag Member as Two-Pass in EPMA Planning App?

May 7 2012 at 5:44 PM
No score for this post

from IP address 63.108.38.204

I can't figure out how to tag a member as two-pass in EPMA.

This is a local planning dimension.
The dimension is sparse.
The dimension has eight descendants, all are direct children. Two of those children are stored, and six are dynamic calc members with member formulas. It's these six that I want to be two-pass.
The dimension node (parent) is tagged as Never Share. The dimension node DOES have the Two-Pass property (unchecked).

I've tried changing the data type of these members to Currency.
I've also tried tagging the parent as two-pass.

How do I tag these members as two-pass?

Version: 11.1.2.1.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Tag Member as Two-Pass in EPMA Planning App? - Javier on May 8, 1:15 PM
    1. Re: Tag Member as Two-Pass in EPMA Planning App? - Jeff McAhren on May 9, 10:01 AM
      1. Re: Tag Member as Two-Pass in EPMA Planning App? - GlennS on May 9, 6:48 PM
        1. Re: Tag Member as Two-Pass in EPMA Planning App? - Jeff McAhren on May 10, 5:10 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

RSS feed for this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296?xml=rss. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.