Hyperion hourly billingMay 10 2012 at 3:26 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 18.104.22.168
sorry fror the double post
1).can some one throw me some light on the future of being in hyperion planning ,HFM,FDM
2).what are the competetiors for hyperion (Cognos TM1 /SAP BPM ) ?
3).Which domain uses hyperion mostly ex:telecom,health care,insureance etc ?
4) what are the hourly billings for a hyperion planning /HFM consultant ? I also understand that billing is basing on experience but I am trying to knwo the range of billing and the growth in this field.
thanks in advance.
- Re: Hyperion hourly billing - Anonymous on May 10, 3:32 PM
- Re: Hyperion hourly billing - ashs on May 10, 3:48 PM
- Re: Hyperion hourly billing - Glenns on May 10, 5:36 PM
- Re: Hyperion hourly billing - asha on May 10, 9:39 PM
- I believe Dr. Evil can help - Cameron Lackpour on May 10, 9:46 PM
- Re: I believe Dr. Evil can help - asha on May 11, 10:06 AM
- Less Commoditized - Jeff McAhren on May 11, 10:23 AM
- Re: Less Commoditized - asha on May 11, 11:58 AM
- It's a big range - John A. Booth on May 11, 11:37 PM
- Re: Hyperion hourly billing - Anonymous on May 11, 11:17 AM
- Re: Hyperion hourly billing - Asha on May 11, 3:07 PM
- suggestion - hj on May 14, 12:23 PM
- For what its worth - Daniel Barber on May 23, 7:53 AM