This Essbase discussion board is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!
 Return to Index  

Unable to see users in Assign Access Control of Shared Services Console

June 10 2012 at 6:33 AM
No score for this post
reddy 
from IP address 124.123.251.129

Hi All,
I installed Hyperion Essbase and Planning 11.1.2.1 and went successfully.
In shared services console,I created users,groups and able to provide access to applications also.
However i am not able to provide filter access
i.e;
I created filters in EAS Console however while I was trying to provide filter access
Shared Services -> Application Groups -> Servername -> Application -> Right Click -> Assign access Control

Not able to see Users and Groups,Its just showing blank.

Can someone assist me how to resolve this error.
I am using 'admin' id only having all required rights.Appreciate your quick response

Regards,
ReddyB

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Unable to see users in Assign Access Control of Shared Services Console - Anonymous on Jun 10, 10:42 AM
    1. The issue is not with security.Something is missing here - Anonymous on Jun 11, 3:46 AM
    2. The issue is not with security.Something is missing here - Anonymous on Jun 11, 4:44 AM

2. Re: Unable to see users in Assign Access Control of Shared Services Console - harish on Jun 12, 3:25 AM
  4. Re: Unable to see users in Assign Access Control of Shared Services Console - harish on Jun 12, 3:26 AM
    1. Re: Unable to see users in Assign Access Control of Shared Services Console - ReddyB on Jun 13, 1:07 AM
      1. Re: Unable to see users in Assign Access Control of Shared Services Console - harish on Jun 13, 3:31 PM

RSS feed for this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296?xml=rss. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.