Plannind application - filters - Shared services security modeJune 15 2012 at 10:02 AM
No score for this post
|Ed S |
from IP address 126.96.36.199
My configuration :
Hyperion Planning 188.8.131.52 - Shared services security mode
I am trying to create security filters and to assign it to a group of users.
1- In Shared services :
- Create group1
- Cretae user1
2- In Plnning :
- assign access to members (Administartion Dimension menu) to group1
- refreesh security -> filters created in Essbase
4- I've created a filter Rtest and I'd like to assign it to group1 !!
Question : is it possible to assign my filter (Rtest) to the group if the Planning application is in a Shared services security mode. If yes how can I do that ?
- You can use MAXL - Leonardo Barbosa on Jun 15, 10:34 AM
- doesn't work - Ed S on Jun 15, 10:44 AM
- Any ideas ? - Ed S on Jun 18, 4:30 AM
- I have a blog post on this... - Cameron Lackpour on Jun 18, 12:02 PM
- Re: I have a blog post on this... - Ed S on Jun 18, 1:07 PM
- Re: I have a blog post on this... - Ed S on Jun 22, 4:44 AM
- You're looking for an AND and it isn't there - Cameron Lackpour on Jun 22, 12:17 PM
- Any ideas ? - Ed S on Jun 22, 9:39 AM