Error in logs APS server (Provider services)July 3 2012 at 9:59 AM
No score for this post
|schaller olivier |
from IP address 220.127.116.11
We have a lot of attivity between a WAS application and ESSBASE that use the provider services.
Also, the provider services return error in apsserver and TOMCAT.
ERROR [http-13080-Processor38]: - Time: Tue Jul 03 13:57:32 CEST 2012, Exception:
com.essbase.api.base.EssException: Cannot open member selection. Essbase Error(1042017): Network error: The client or server timed out waiting to receive data using TCP/IP. Check network connections. Increase the NetRetryCount and/or NetDelay values in the ESSBASE.CFG file. Update this file on both client and server. Restart the client and try again.
Are the values in our Essbase cfg is good ?
Did you increase or decreases the values in the essbase.cfg
the values are :
Thank you for your help.
- Re: Error in logs APS server (Provider services) - Saurin Patel on Jul 3, 10:15 AM
- Also review your essbase app logs - John A. Booth on Jul 3, 11:34 AM
- Re: Also review your essbase app logs - Tim Tow on Jul 3, 12:24 PM
- Error in logs APS server (Provider services) - Olivier SCHALLER on Jul 4, 1:24 AM
- error - Zoltan Grose on Jul 6, 12:34 PM
- Re: Error in logs APS server (Provider services) - Olivier SCHALLER on Jul 6, 8:25 AM