Test it in ExcelJuly 3 2012 at 11:31 AM
No score for this post
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to FDM - Integration IMPORT script failed
Do two things.
1) First test the extract portion in Excel just writing out to a flat file. FDQM is really bad at reporting good errors and you cannot debug within workbench.
2) For the second half put in a very basic integration script that just adds some rows manually.
Use 1 and 2 to figure out where your issue is. Then carefully put them together and run that way.
Hope this helps,
John A. Booth
- Re: Test it in Excel - sun on Jul 3, 11:52 AM
- Review user logs - John A. Booth on Jul 3, 11:57 AM
- Re: Review user logs - sun on Jul 3, 12:07 PM
- Script - John A. Booth on Jul 3, 12:25 PM
- Re: Script - sun on Jul 3, 12:35 PM
- Re: Script - sun on Jul 4, 8:55 AM
- Re: Script - sun on Jul 5, 9:27 AM
- Batch Loader and Task Manager - Jeff McAhren on Jul 5, 9:52 AM
- Re: Batch Loader and Task Manager - sun on Jul 5, 11:03 AM
- Couldn't run the import integration script - Yam on Jul 18, 4:03 AM
- Re: Couldn't run the import integration script - Anonymous on Jul 27, 7:14 AM