Planning/Essbase - data transfer advice neededJuly 5 2012 at 1:02 AM
No score for this post
from IP address 188.8.131.52
I hope someone can help me.
We have implemented Planning/Essbase (v184.108.40.206) in our company in our HQ as well as each of the operating company. The HQ application was customized by each operating company as per their local needs (20+ of them).
What is the best way manage Planning data (actual/budget/forecast) transfer between operating company and HQ?
If we use FDM, we can't move commentaries captured in individual operating company Planning application, right?
What is the best way to transfer Planning data from one instance to another including all data - i.e. data stored in Essbase, supporting details as well as underlying commentaries?
Thanks in advance for any tips / pointers / suggestions.
- Re: Planning/Essbase - data transfer advice needed - Neil on Jul 10, 2012, 3:54 AM
- Data movement - John A. Booth on Jul 10, 2012, 9:00 AM
- LCM might be worth a try - Cameron Lackpour on Jul 10, 2012, 5:17 PM
- Re: LCM might be worth a try - Neil on Jul 11, 2012, 12:29 AM
- Do you mean from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168? - Cameron Lackpour on Jul 11, 2012, 6:51 AM
- Re: LCM might be worth a try - John A. Booth on Jul 11, 2012, 12:45 PM
- Re: LCM might be worth a try - Neil on Jul 12, 2012, 4:10 AM