ASO outlineJuly 5 2012 at 4:43 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 18.104.22.168
i have a multiple hierarchies enabled dimension with two children that are both Stored with + aggregation. When i retreive the data, I only get the numbers from the first Stored hierarchy.
what setting will i need to use to get the sum of the two stored hierarchies in the parent?
Dim A (Multiple Hierarchies Enabled - Label Only)
-- Child 1 (Stored, +, Default)
-- Child 2 (Stored, +, Default)
Dim A only shows the value in Child 1 but I need the sum of the two.
thanks in advance.
- RE: ASO outline - Rob Vicker on Jul 5, 4:55 PM
- Re: RE: ASO outline - TimG on Jul 5, 5:33 PM
- Missed that part - Rob Vicker on Jul 5, 5:41 PM
- I think the OP just wants a Stored dimension - Cameron Lackpour on Jul 5, 6:03 PM
- Re: I think the OP just wants a Stored dimension - TimG on Jul 5, 6:19 PM
- Please take a photo and send it to me - Cameron Lackpour on Jul 5, 6:50 PM
- Done! <EOM> - TimG on Jul 6, 4:26 PM