This Essbase discussion board is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!

Return to Index  

No security required for administrators

July 19 2012 at 7:11 AM
No score for this post
Cameron Lackpour 
from IP address 98.111.161.207

Response to Re: Some further weirdness

As I wrote, there's no reason to give security to users provisioned as admins -- they're above security.

Groups created in Shared Services will get propagated to Planning automatically or after you force a "Migrate Identities" through a security assignment. You then (I think) need to refresh security to get it to push to Essbase. Although again for admins there is no need to do any of that.

As for your forms not working, have you tried installing the sample Planning app? Does that work? If not, I'd say that there is an issue with your install.

You could also try LCMing out the app to a known good server and try it there to see what happens.

Regards,

Cameron Lackpour

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Resolved data input issue - KC on Jul 19, 2012, 9:49 AM
    1. Re: Resolved data input issue - Ben White on Jul 19, 2012, 12:44 PM
      1. Re: Resolved data input issue - KC on Jul 19, 2012, 12:59 PM
    2. Just One click - Yan on Jul 20, 2012, 12:53 PM
      1. Do you mean 11.1.2.2 or 11.1.2.0? - Cameron Lackpour on Jul 20, 2012, 3:15 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

RSS feed for this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296?xml=rss. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.