No security required for administratorsJuly 19 2012 at 7:11 AM
No score for this post
|Cameron Lackpour |
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Re: Some further weirdness
As I wrote, there's no reason to give security to users provisioned as admins -- they're above security.
Groups created in Shared Services will get propagated to Planning automatically or after you force a "Migrate Identities" through a security assignment. You then (I think) need to refresh security to get it to push to Essbase. Although again for admins there is no need to do any of that.
As for your forms not working, have you tried installing the sample Planning app? Does that work? If not, I'd say that there is an issue with your install.
You could also try LCMing out the app to a known good server and try it there to see what happens.
- Resolved data input issue - KC on Jul 19, 2012, 9:49 AM
- Re: Resolved data input issue - Ben White on Jul 19, 2012, 12:44 PM
- Re: Resolved data input issue - KC on Jul 19, 2012, 12:59 PM
- Just One click - Yan on Jul 20, 2012, 12:53 PM
- Do you mean 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52? - Cameron Lackpour on Jul 20, 2012, 3:15 PM