So does it work or doesn't it?July 31 2012 at 5:38 PM
No score for this post
|Cameron Lackpour |
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to migrate essbase data from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
Your post doesn't actually tell us if the approach was successful or not. Was it?
What you have outlined is *NOT* the way I would do it, I'd go Azmat's route. Having said that, if you look over OTN (and probably this board as well) there are plenty of examples of migrating just the way you describe. It's still too risky for me (I like to know that I can go after data in a text file if I need to but I am pretty cautious on these kinds of things).
So, does it work?
- migrate essbase data from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 - Hyppool on Jul 31, 8:32 PM
- Exact paths - John A. Booth on Jul 31, 8:45 PM
- Exact paths - Hyppool on Jul 31, 9:04 PM
- Yes - John A. Booth on Jul 31, 9:40 PM
- Exact Paths - Hyppool on Aug 1, 2:52 AM
- Re: Exact Paths - GlennS on Aug 1, 8:12 PM
- Re: I agree with John - Cameron Lackpour on Aug 2, 10:57 AM
- Agree this is a "Worst Practice" - John A. Booth on Aug 2, 1:51 PM