Exact pathsJuly 31 2012 at 9:04 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Exact paths
The only difference in the old installation and the new one (188.8.131.52) is that the new one has a D: drive and the old one was installed on E: drive.
Do you want me to unistall Planning/ Essbase from my vitual machine, change the drive name from D to E and then install everything again ?
Do you reckon that will work? I'm happy to do it if you think it'll work....
- Yes - John A. Booth on Jul 31, 9:40 PM
- Exact Paths - Hyppool on Aug 1, 2:52 AM
- Re: Exact Paths - GlennS on Aug 1, 8:12 PM
- Re: I agree with John - Cameron Lackpour on Aug 2, 10:57 AM
- Agree this is a "Worst Practice" - John A. Booth on Aug 2, 1:51 PM