This Essbase discussion board is provided as a free service and dedicated to all the Essbase professionals out there!
 Return to Index  

AUTOMATE THE UNLOCK OBJECTS - NEED URGENT HELP

August 15 2012 at 6:14 PM
No score for this post
PVP 
from IP address 168.161.192.16

Hello,

I am admin in Company,Here My issue is, There are some people in Support Team locking the objects every day(Outline, Calc scripts etc), After Office hours, some business users( They do have APP Manager Access) are trying open Outline or Run calc script, But It's already locked by support team. Then, Business people are really fluctuating.

To avoid this, I would like to automate the script which i want to unlock all the object those are only locked by Support Team NOT by users.

Could some one please help me how to do this. I appreciated if you could response asap.

PVP.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: AUTOMATE THE UNLOCK OBJECTS - NEED URGENT HELP - Jeff McAhren on Aug 15, 2012, 9:08 PM
  3. Try "Alter database unlock all objects;" - Jared on Aug 16, 2012, 12:27 PM

RSS feed for this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/58296?xml=rss. Please email hypess (at) gmail.com, if you have any questions/feedback/issues.